You know what all successful bloggers have in common? Hint: it’s not money or fame or luck.
It’s a positive, successful mindset.
Before you can achieve success – whatever that means for you – you have to BELIEVE that it’s possible for you.
I repeat….Before you can achieve success, you have to BELIEVE that success is possible for you. Click To Tweet
This is absolutely essential to manifesting your dreams in life.
I won’t go in-depth on all the “woo-woo” aspects of that right now. (But stay tuned for manifesting content here in the near future).
For now, I thought we could all use an extra boost of motivation to get us into a positive, successful mindset.
6 MINDSET QUOTES FOR YOUR INNER #BOSSBABE
1. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.”
2. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”
3. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.”
4. “My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one’s doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny.”
5. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.”
6. “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
ARE YOU TOTALLY PUMPED YET?!
I know I am!
If you take one thing away from these mindset quotes, let it be this – YOU determine your own successful path in life.
It took far too many years for me to step into my power and realize that I don’t have to do what others expect of me. I’m continually learning how to embrace my intuition and live each day in greater alignment with my true self.
So ladies, follow your passions – no matter how weird or crazy (or selfish!) it may seem. Life is too short to wake up feeling anything but excited about jumping into your day.
What’s your fav motivational quote? Leave it in the comments to inspire the rest of us!